For shooters who like to take on Mother Nature, Ruger has unveiled a new stainless version of their ever popular American Rimfire Series. Featuring a 416 stainless steel barrel, bolt and receiver, along with a modern ergonomic synthetic stock, there's no weather that will phase this rifle.
With a handy 18" cold hammer-forged stainless free floating barrel, crisp Ruger Marksman adjustable trigger, and Ruger's legendary rotary magazine, this just might be the ultimate field gun, providing worry free shooting no matter the weather.
- Ruger American Rimfire rifles have interchangeable stock modules that provide comb height options for scope or iron sight use. Standard models come with long length of pull modules, while compact models come with short length of pull modules. By simply removing the rear sling swivel stud, stock modules can be changed in seconds.
- All four stock modules are completely interchangeable across all models and are available separately.
- Uses the detachable, flush-mounted JMX-1 9-round rotary magazine.
- Easy-to-use 10/22-style extended magazine release provides smooth, no-fuss magazine removal.
- Patent-pending Power Bedding integral bedding block system positively locates the receiver and free-floats the barrel for outstanding accuracy.
- Ruger Marksman Adjustable trigger offers a crisp release with a pull weight that is user adjustable between 3 and 5 pounds.
- Ergonomic, lightweight composite stock (designed for quick, easy handling) blends a classic look with modern forend contouring and grip serrations.
- Features a visible, accessible and easy-to-actuate tang safety.
- 18" Stainless, target-crowned, hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning. Threaded barrel features a 1/2''-28 thread pattern and a factory installed thread protector.
- Factory-Installed One-Piece Aluminium Scope Rail
- A 3/8'' rimfire scope base is machined into the receiver, which is also drilled and tapped for Weaver #12 bases (not included).
- A 60 degree bolt provides ample scope clearance, while an easy-to-use, receiver-mounted bolt release allows the bolt to be readily removed without requiring a pull of the trigger, a unique safety feature among rimfire, bolt-action rifles.